The Autumn Jewel Calla Lily is a deep orange calla
lily with an effective, slightly bi-coloured appearance. Autumn Jewel Calla Lilies are one of the
many, similar looking calla lilies available on the wholesale flower markets when in
Autumn Jewel Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 40 and 70cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Autumn Jewel Calla Lilies
please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the autumn jewel callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5
hours, (or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave autumn jewel calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft or near
fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Autumn Jewel calla
lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.