The Avalanche Calla Lily is a wonderful white
zantedeschia with a wide open flower petal. Avalanche Calla Lilies have a long, yellow stamen,
bright green stems and have always been a big favourite when it comes to wedding
Avalanche Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 60 and 80cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Avalanche Calla
Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Avalanche callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours, (or
over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Avalanche white calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft
or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Avalanche white
calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.