The Black Eyed Beauty Calla Lily is a very nice
pale yellow zantedeschia with a tidy, upright flower petal. Black Eyed Beauty Calla Lilies are
usually available on the UK wholesale flower markets and are quite a popular wedding
Black Eyed Beauty Calla Lilies are wholesaled
in wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 40 and 70cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Black Eyed
Beauty Calla Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Black Eyed Beauty callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5
hours, (or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Black Eyed Beauty yellow calla lilies in direct sun light, near a
radiator, in a draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep
the Black Eyed Beauty yellow calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way