The Captain Mirage Calla Lily is a stunning fresh,
crisp white zantedeschia with a nice open flower petal. Captain Mirage Calla Lilies are an
extremely popular wedding flower these days and are often seen on the UK wholesale flower
Captain Mirage Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 50 and 70cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Captain Margarita Calla
Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Captain Mirage callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours,
(or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Captain Mirage white calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a
draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the
Captain Mirage white calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of