The Captain Promise Calla Lily is a stunning, mid
purple zantedeschia with a nice pale, comb shaped bi-colour to the outer petal. Captain Promise
Calla Lilies have a lime green stem, a nicely shaped flower and look great in all floral design
Captain Promise Calla Lilies are wholesaled
in wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 40 and 70cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Captain Promise Calla
Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Captain Promise callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours,
(or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Captain Promise calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft
or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Captain Promise
calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.