The Colombe de la Paix Calla Lily is an
exceptionally well known white zantedeschia. Colombe de la Paix Calla Lilies have a stunning, wide
open flower, a bright yellow stamen and dark green stems.
Colombe de la Paix Calla Lilies are
wholesaled in wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 70 and 90cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Colombe de la
Paix Calla Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Colombe de la Paix callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5
hours, (or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Colombe de la Paix white calla lilies in direct sun light, near a
radiator, in a draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep
the Colombe de la Paix white calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way