The Diva Maria Calla Lily is a beautiful, almost
pure white, zantedeschia with a superb shaped flower head. Diva Marina Calla Lilies have a lovely
vibrant green stem, a long vase life and are reliable to work with - a fantastic white calla lily
Diva Maria Calla Lilies are wholesaled
in wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 60 and 80cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Diva Maria Calla
Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Diva Maria callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours,
(or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Diva Maria white calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a
draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Diva
Maria white calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.