The Fantail Flame Calla Lily is a truely stunning
pale red zantedeschia with a nicely shaped petal. Fantail Flame Calla Lilies have vibrant green
stems, a good vase life & look great in any floral arrangement.
Fantail Flame Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 40 and 70cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Fantail
Flame Calla Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Fantail Flame callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5
hours, (or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Fantail Flame calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a
draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Fantail
Flame calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.