The Garnet Glow Calla Lily is a deep pink to red
zantedeschia. Garnet Glow Calla Lilies have vibrant green stems and a pretty bi-colour of cream to
the outer petal.
Garnet Glow Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 40 and 70cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Garnet
Glow Calla Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Garnet Glow callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours,
(or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Garnet Glow calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft
or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Garnet
Glow calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.