The Golden Star Calla Lily is a pale yellow
zantedeschia with a a nicely formed flower petal. Golden Star Calla Lilies are not a mainstream
variety but do sometimes appear on the UK wholesale flower markets.
Golden Star Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 40 and 70cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Golden Star Calla
Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Golden Star callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours, (or
over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Golden Star yellow calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a
draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the
Golden Star yellow calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of