The Hot Blooded Blz Calla Lily is a wonderful,
pure burgandy red zantedeschia with a bright green stem. Hot Blooded Blz Calla Lilies are a big
favourite when it comes to red arum lilies and sell quickly when on the UK wholesale flower
Hot Blooded Blz Calla Lilies are wholesaled
in wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 40 and 70cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Hot Blooded
Blz Calla Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Hot Blooded Blz callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5
hours, (or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Hot Blooded Blz calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a
draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Hot
Blooded Blz calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.