The Hot Cherry Blz Calla Lily is the perfect
example of a purple zantedeschia. Hot Cherry Blz Calla Lilies stand proud in any flower arrangement
- especially in wedding flowers!
Hot Cherry Blz Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 50 and 70cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Hot Cherry
Blz Calla Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Hot Cherry Blz callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5
hours, (or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Hot Cherry Blz calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a
draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Hot Cherry
Blz calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.