The Icetelli Calla Lily is a lovely, open petalled
ivory/white zantedeschia. Icetelli Calla Lilies have a bright yellow stamen and strong green stems
- a very reliable calla lily.
Icetelli Calla Lilies are wholesaled in wraps
of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 60 and 80cm tall depending on the grade chosen.
To get the best from your wholesale cut Icetelli Calla Lilies
please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Icetelli callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours, (or
over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Icetelli white calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft or
near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Icetelli white
calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.