The Innocence Calla Lily is a traditionally arum
shaped zantedeschia with a ale yellow stamen. Innocence Calla Lilies have good, strong stems and a
long vase life.
Innocence Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 60 and 90cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Inocence Calla Lilies
please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Innocence callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours, (or
over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Innocence white calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft
or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Innocence white
calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.