The Liberty Calla Lily is a pretty bi-coloured mid
red and cream zantedeschia. Liberty Calla Lilies have a nicely open shaped petal, bright green
stems and are a delight to work with.
Liberty Calla Lilies are wholesaled in wraps
of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 40 and 60cm tall depending on the grade chosen.
To get the best from your wholesale cut Liberty Calla Lilies
please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Liberty callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours, (or over
night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Liberty calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft or near
fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Liberty calla lilies in
a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.