The Neroli Calla Lily is a very pretty, mid orange
zantedeschia with a slight bi-colour of gold at the lower petal. Neroli Calla Lilies are available
from time to time on the UK wholesale flower markets, but are not grown in large quantities like
the Mango Calla Lily.
Neroli Calla Lilies are wholesaled in wraps
of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 50 and 70cm tall depending on the grade chosen.
To get the best from your wholesale cut Neroli Calla Lilies
please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the neroli callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours, (or over
night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave neroli calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft or near
fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Neroli calla lilies in a
cool place and always keep out of the way of children.