The Nuance Calla Lily is a stunning, large white
zantedeschia with a beautiful splash of green to the top petal. Nuance Calla Lilies have a yellow
stamen, strong green stems and always take centre stage in any floral arrangement.
Nuance Calla Lilies are wholesaled in wraps
of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 60 and 90cm tall depending on the grade chosen.
To get the best from your wholesale cut Nuance Calla Lilies
please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Nuance callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours, (or over
night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Nuance white calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft or
near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Nuance white calla
lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.