The Orange Light Calla Lily is a cheerful, golden
orange zantedeschia with a slight bi-colour of deeper orange at the base of the petal. Orange Light
Calla Lilies are not grown in great quantities these days, but are sometimes available on the UK
wholesale flower markets.
Orange Light Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 50 and 70cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Orange Light Calla
Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the orange light callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours, (or over
night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave orange light calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft or
near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Orange Light calla
lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.