The White Star Calla Lily is an exceptional
ivory/white zantedeschia with a beautiful rounded flower petal. White Star Calla Lilies are at
their biggest demand at Easter & the wedding flower season.
White Star Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 60 and 80cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut White Star Calla
Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the White Star callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours, (or
over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave White Star white calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft
or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the White Star white
calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.