The Yellow Giant Calla Lily is a stunning bright
yellow zantedeschia with a fantastic large curley flower petal. Yellow Giant Calla Lilies have
a nice lime green, combe shaped bi-colour to the lower outer petal.
Yellow Giant Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 60 and 80cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Yellow
Giant Calla Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Yellow Giant callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5
hours, (or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Yellow Giant yellow calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in
a draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Yellow
Giant yellow calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.