The Yellow Mozart Calla Lily is a very pale
yellow, (verging on cream), zantedeschia with a nicely formed flower petal. Mozart Calla Lilies
have strong deep green stems, have a long vase life and are very reliable to work with.
Yellow Mozart Calla Lilies are wholesaled in
wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 60 and 80cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Yellow Mozart Calla
Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Yellow Mozart callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours,
(or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Yellow Mozart yellow calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a
draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the
Yellow Mozart yellow calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of